E-liquid is the fuel for vaping. Finding a delicious and well-made e-liquid is essential to enjoy your vaping experience. Vapers wind up debating, what's the best e-liquid?
A large number of the e-liquid brands are available for purchase online. Despite the fact that it's difficult to be objective with regards to taste.
You ask what the preferred flavour is, and you have heard crystal clear! How about we not burn through any additional time and find the solution to this deep-rooted inquiry: What is the best e-liquid? First, we find out what the terms mean.
What are the best e-liquid flavours?
It is important to purchase e-liquids from a professional company. The blending and mixes for e-liquid need to be handled in a professional laboratory setting. They have to be of the highest quality standards and meet safety regulations.
There are many flavours of e-liquid and below, we highlight the best e-liquid flavours available to buy at Moreish Puff.
- Popcorn – With a sweet and salted Popcorn range from Moreish Puff. Available are 4 remarkable blends, including Salted Caramel, Sweet, Peanut Butter, and Raspberry.
- Tobacco - The Moreish Puff Tobacco assortment presents you with a grouping of tobacco flavours with a twirl. Select from Vanilla Tobacco, Original Tobacco, Butterscotch Tobacco, and Honey and Cream. Great for ex-smokers.
- Prosecco - Taste the air pockets with Moreish Puff Prosecco, the most recent e-liquid assortment. Try out an assortment of flavours including Raspberry, Pear, Blackberry, Apple, and Elderflower.
- Shakes - Enthusiast of milkshakes are bound to want to try out the Moreish Puff Shakes range. With 6 interesting blends, including Shamrock, Chocolate, Banana, Vanilla, Strawberry, and Blueberry.
- Sherbet – The Sherbet from Moreish Puff range is something sweet and reviving for your taste buds, with 5 novel flavours including Cherry, Strawberry Laces, Mango, Apple, Rainbow, and Raspberry.
- Candy Drops - The Moreish Puff Candy Drops variety is something to tempt your taste buds. With an energizing mix of delectable fruity products. Look over one of five flavours like Lemon and Sour Apple, Watermelon and Cherry, Grape and Strawberry, Lemonade and Cherry, and lastly, Rainbow flavour.
- Moreish Brewed - Presenting a Moreish Puff range Ideal for espresso darlings. With five one of a kind mixes and flavours including, Maple Bar Donut, Mocha Frappe Latte, Salted Caramel Macchiato, Flat White, and Hazelnut Vienna.
- Moreish Lollies - For a crisp mix of flavours the Moreish Lollied variety. To give you a pop of old school classics, try one of 6 flavours, including Bubblegum, Strawberry Split, Vimtoe, Twister, Rocket, and Cider.
- Moreish Slushed - An extraordinary mix of flavours from Moreish Puff, Assorted slushy flavours available like Cherry, Strawberry, Lemon and Pineapple, Mango, and Apple and Blue Raspberry.
- Custard - Moreish Puff has a Flawless range of Custard mixes. Combining a grouping of flavours to present to you the best of Custard seasoned e-liquids. Browse 7 flavours including Banana, Blackberry Custard, Rhubarb Custard, Creme Brulee, Apple Crumble, Strawberry, and Banana, Original.
- Aloe Vera - Moreish Puff Aloe Collection, Original Aloe, and those paired with summer fruit flavours like Raspberry Aloe, Blueberry Aloe, Blackcurrant Lychee Aloe, and Strawberry Aloe. Gives vapers sweet and sour notes. An exotic e-liquid with floral notes.
What is vape e-liquid and frequently asked questions..
E-cigarettes are battery-controlled smoking gadgets. They have tanks or cartridges loaded up with an e-liquid that generally contains nicotine and flavourings. Vaping is the inhaling of vapour made by an electronic cigarette.
Ever since 2014, the vaping industry has boomed with many smokers choosing to vape instead, it's suggested that there are over 3.5 million vapers in the UK, with this number growing every day!
What is e-liquid?
E-liquid or vape juice is a blend that is utilized in electronic cigarettes (vaping mods) to get a similar experience of smoking. The most widely recognized ingredients in e-liquid are;
- Propylene Glycol - PG (short for Propylene Glycerol) is a thin liquid alcohol with a lightly sweet taste. This controls the throat hit you get when vaping.
- Nicotine - Contents can be 0mg to 20mg depending on what products you purchase.
- Vegetable Glycerine - VG (short for Vegetable Glycerin) is a clear, thick, sweet liquid, bringing you a sweeter taste. The VG also composes the big vapour clouds.
There are many different formulations available and can vary depending on what device you use. The 70% VG / 30% PG tends to be a premium juice which is used in larger e-cigarette devices, then 50% VG / 50% PG can hold higher concentration of nicotine which is commonly used in pod or pen devices.
Should I use nicotine in my vape?
Using nicotine in your vape is a matter of choice. People choose to vape for various reasons. Most people who smoke and choose to quit by using e-cigs use nicotine to help some symptoms of withdrawal and then reducing nicotine intake over time.
Smoking cigarettes is an addiction and it's clear that e-cigarettes with nicotine can be more effective than other nicotine replacement therapies.
What strength nicotine to use?
There are e-liquids made with no nicotine content and those that contain nicotine. The range varies, and below is a comparative example. This should help determine the strength of nicotine best for you.
- 0mg is best for people who have reduced use from higher vape juice nicotine levels or need to vape without the presence of nicotine.
- 3mg is best for vapers who are reducing down from higher nicotine levels or individuals who were light smokers of less than 10 cigarettes per day.
- 6mg is normally best for new vapers who were officially moderate smokers.
- 12-20mg is typically best for new vapers who were officially heavy smokers of cigarettes, up to 20 and above cigarettes per day. Also, those who smoked cigarettes without filters.
A study by Oxford Academic suggests, just low amounts of nicotine can be beneficial and all that is needed for an ex-smoker to kick the habit, without nasty withdrawals. Depending on the device, it can change your overall nicotine hit from vaping, so it's always recommended to invest in a good vape kit.
If you feel you are vaping too much, lower your nicotine dosage to a smaller amount e.g. from 20mg to 12mg, 12mg to 6mg, and 6mg to 3mg, 3mg to 0mg. This will allow a gradual process.
Depending on what device you use, may decide which e-liquid is best to use. For example, many prefer to smoke nicotine salts in a pod device, or short fills in a tank. This is mostly down to personal preference.
What are the different types of e-liquid?
Moreish Puff stock a variety of e-liquid products including;
- Nicotine Shots - Commonly used to add extra nicotine to short fill bottles for extra nicotine. Available in 10ml bottles, with 18mg nicotine.
- Nicotine Salts - Nic salts are a 10ml bottle with 10/20mg nicotine and multiple flavours are available. Providing a quick and simple fix without the extra need for mixing the nicotine.
- Short Fills - Available in 25ml, 50ml and 100ml bottles - short fills are a great money-saving method plus with a wide range of flavours. If you require nicotine, simply purchase nic shots and mix accordingly.
What is the maximum amount of nicotine allowed in the UK?
The UK has strict regulations regarding the nicotine contents allowed in e-liquid, since the introduction of the TPD compliance there is a maximum of 20mg. Products containing nicotine cannot be larger than a 10ml bottle, which restricts the sale of nicotine products to nic shots or nic salts. Many individuals choose to buy short fill bottles, and then mix with an 18mg nicotine shot to make up the preferred nicotine contents, in a 25ml, 50ml or 100ml bottle.
Can I make my own e-liquid?
Yes, there are many recipes available online to Do-It-Yourself however it can be a time consuming and messy process which will only result in a mismatch of flavoring, incorrect volumes and inconsistency. Many e-liquid brands sell concentrates which allow DIY mixing.
How to store my e-liquid and vape juice...
If you are purchasing bulk quantities of e-liquid, similar to pre-packed food, e-liquids can be damaged by heat and light, making it best suited for a dark and cool location. Ensure you keep your e-liquid out of the reach of children or minors.
How to get the best e-liquid deals in the UK
For the best e-liquid deals, visit MoreishPuff.com to see available offers. Sign up for the newsletter to receive weekly updates on special offers. Never miss another offer again. With many positive reviews, Moreish Puff is a growing e-liquid company which are recommended by many.
All flavours above are accessible for purchase in 25ml, 50ml, and 100ml bottles. Buy online with free shipping on your purchase of £15 or more.